- When was Dermira founded?
Dermira was founded in August 2010.
- Where is Dermira incorporated?
Dermira is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- Where is Dermira's corporate headquarters?
275 Middlefield Road, Suite 150, Menlo Park, CA, 94025.
- Who are the members of Dermira's Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the “Board of Directors” section of our website.
- Who are the members of Dermira's Management Team?
You can view our management team by visiting the "Management Team" section of our website.
- When is Dermira's fiscal year-end?
Dermira’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- Who is Dermira's independent registered public accounting firm?
Ernst & Young LLP
- On which exchange is Dermira listed and what is the ticker symbol?
Dermira is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DERM.”
- When did Dermira go public?
Dermira went public on October 03, 2014.
- How can I purchase shares of Dermira?
As Dermira trades publicly on the NASDAQ, shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- Does Dermira have a direct stock purchase plan?
Dermira does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Dermira pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
Currently, Dermira does not offer a dividend or a dividend reinvestment program.
- What is Dermira's CUSIP number?
Dermira’s CUSIP number is 24983L 10 4
- Who is Dermira's transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Dermira’s transfer agent is the American Stock Transfer and Trust Company (AST). You can find more information about how to contact American Stock Transfer at: http://www.amstock.com/main/nav_contactus.asp
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
Please contact our transfer agent at: http://www.amstock.com/main/nav_contactus.asp. AST can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.
- How do I report a change of mailing address?
You must send both your old and new addresses to our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, http://www.amstock.com/main/nav_contactus.asp, by U.S. mail. Each stockholder in question must sign the request for an address change.
- How can I get a copy of your Annual Report or any other investor materials such as an Investor Relations kit or 10-K?
Quarterly & Annual Reports and other investor materials, when available, can be found in “Financials & Filings” in the “Investor Relations” section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Where can I find recent Dermira press releases?
You can view our recent press releases by visiting the “Press Releases” section of our website.
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
For media inquiries please send an email to email@example.com.
- Where can I find more information on Dermira's R&D programs?
You can view information on our development programs by visiting the “Technology & Pipeline” section of our website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
For investor related questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I sign up to receive Dermira's press releases and other company information?
Please visit the “Email Alerts” section of our corporate website and fill out our web form to be added to our distribution list.
- If I have questions regarding Dermira that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
You can reach Investor Relations by calling 650-421-7200 or sending an email to email@example.com.